Eastern Suburbs Speech Pathology provides evidence-based assessment and therapy for adults with speech, language, voice, and swallowing disorders.
We provide care in the areas of acquired communication and swallowing disorders including those associated with brain injury, progressive neurological conditions like Parkinson’s disease, stroke, dementia, head and neck cancer and the multitude of voice disorders among others.
The Eastern Suburbs Speech Pathology team provides care through:
- Comprehensive assessment
- One-on-one outpatient therapy
- Remote therapy via Skype
- In-home therapy
- Patient and family education and support
We are able to provide specialist programs including Lee Silverman Voice Treatment, as well as facilitate multidisciplinary care through local Ear Nose and Throat Specialists and on-site Audiology and Physiotherapy teams.
If you or a family member have concerns regarding:
- Slurred or imprecise speech
- Difficulties understanding what others are saying or writing
- Difficulties finding words and/or forming thoughts into sentences
- Difficulties writing
- A strained, tired or changing voice
- Coughing or choking episodes during meals
- Generalised difficulties with eating and/or drinking
The Eastern Suburbs Speech Pathology team has the skills and expertise to help. We are registered providers with Medicare, NDIS, DVA, and a wide range of Private Health Insurance funds. We work with HICAPS to provide on the spot rebates for those accessing our in-rooms services.